This website, the related web pages contained herein (collectively, the “Sites”) are owned and/or operated by Gatehouse Publishing hereinafter referred to as “Gatehouse”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”.
2. Your access to and/or use of the Sites is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing and/or using the Sites you agree to be bound by these Terms, so please read carefully before proceeding. If you do not agree to these Terms, then please do not access and/or use the Sites.
1. Gatehouse is the sole owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the Content on the Sites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, download, use transformatively, distribute or howsoever deal with any Content or material from the Sites in any form or by any means without our prior written permission, and you are solely responsible for obtaining such permission before dealing with any Content or material that is available on the Sites. Any unauthorized use of Content or material on the Sites may violate our intellectual property rights, and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Neither these Terms nor your use and/or access of the Sites creates any joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship between you and Gatehouse.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
The failure of Gatehouse to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”) between you and Gatehouse relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on the Sites.
1. This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Singapore.
2. Any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement and/or your access to and/or use of the Sites which cannot be resolved through negotiation will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.